Join the Social Enterprise Movement
Times – they are a changing…
There is a growing trend in the business world and my leadership company, Beyond Boardroom Doors is excited to jump on board.
Social Enterprise and Public Benefit Corporations represent a growing movement to generate massive social value through business.
Our world is experiencing growing social, environmental and human concerns. Because of these concerns, Social Enterprises’ operate to create meaningful change and impact.
Wondering what a Social Enterprise is?
A Social Enterprise:
- Can be structured as a for-profit or non-profit, and may take the form of a co-operative, mutual organization, a disregarded entity, a social business or a charity organization.
- Uses a business model to solve or diminish a social problem
- Strives to achieve a quantifiable double bottom line of financial and social return on investment.
- Applies commercial strategies to maximize improvements in human and environmental well-being.
- Reports on public benefit generated against a 3rd party standard
Why is Beyond Boardroom Doors moving to this model?
Meaningful change happens through leaders that lead from the heart. At BBD, we’ve spent over 25 years studying and refining systems and tools to create authentic, self-aware leaders that are changing the world and achieving incredible results.
We are passionate about supporting leaders that understand our collective need for public benefit organizations and helping them thrive and grow.
If this is you – stay tuned to as we launch this new venture to tackle our social, environmental, and economic problems that best way I know how – through leadership. Stay tuned for more information and how you can get involved.