Kick it off with a customized Leadership Retreat in Puerto Rico!
If you’re serious about fast-tracking a clear, customized plan for your personal growth in 2016, I’m inviting you to join me in Puerto Rico for an amazing retreat, where I will support each of you in your lives by offering full integration of a focused plan specifically designed for you. We’ll be discovering your personal WHY and you’ll learn the value of living life on your terms, with the foundation and clarity of your WHY guiding you throughout the year.
I love seeing people have those ‘light-bulb’ moments, right on the spot – in person. To dig up these nuggets, it requires a lot of preparation, combined with thoughtful discussion and inner work -with insights from an expert who knows what works based on your uniqueness.
That’s why I get so excited at the prospect of having you join me — on the beach! I’ll map out an entire Program that’s customized specifically for each of you that results in a simple, clear and focused plan to help you start living your life more authentically and on purpose. I’ll help you grow while freeing up more of your time spent on those all too familiar fears that creep in called procrastination, indecision and fear.
The 4 Life-Changing Benefits You’ll Experience During Your Customized Leadership Retreat…and you’ll receive so much more!
1. Clarity: You’ll know exactly what to create in 2016 and how to get there (and for years to come).
There’s no better feeling than knowing exactly what you need to do next. I’m known for helping my clients get crystal clear about their life. This means no more guessing, no more trying things blindly, and no more confusion.
2. Focus: Walk away with a doable, step-by-step growth plan.
There are many (too many, unfortunately) coaches and consultants out there that simply give you a cut-and-paste plan. Usually it’s something that worked in a particular client situation or in their particular life, but those rubber-stamp plans will rarely work out for you.
That’s because you need a 100% customized plan adapted specifically to you and how you want to design your life. The strategies and plans I map out with you are the perfect blend between what you love and what will make you happy (and those around you!).
3. Freedom: Time saving strategies so you’re able to experience more of your life with friends and family.
Want more time with your family? Want to travel the world? I help you structure your time better so you’re free to experience life beyond your day-to-day obligations. During our time together I share with you simple strategies that will open up hours in your days.
4. Creativity: I’ll show you how to design your life so you’re fully self-expressed.
I know it’s important for you to make a difference and to share your message with the world. There’s a deeper, inner drive or knowing that resides inside you. You don’t have to know what that is; we will discover it together or if you already have an idea of this inner knowing you’ll deepen it even more during the Retreat.
Here are some of the logistics for your unique, customized Leadership Retreat.
Choose from these dates during February, 2016 – Yes, a warm getaway ON the Beach, sharing and creating with a friend! You choose the number of days that work best for YOUR life!
February 4 – 9 Thurs – Tues 2 to 6 day Retreat
February 11 – 17 Thurs – Wed 2 to 7 day Retreat
February 27 – March 4 Saturday – Friday 2 to 7 day Retreat
Flexible Schedule: I know you are very busy people, yes some of you are even too busy to go on a retreat/vacation! So join me for a few days or stay up to a week! You get to choose any of the February timeframes above that work in YOUR life! There is limited space, and limited timeframes above so contact me right away if this interests you and let’s talk!
Sessions will be held on the beach or in the condo, depending on what YOU choose! Together we’ll begin creating YOUR 2016 journey during our morning sessions – your afternoons are free to integrate, explore the beautiful island or relax on the beach. We’ll have evening sessions to wrap up the day and prepare you for dreamland…or to send you off to one of many live band salsa dancing events next door at the El San Juan Hotel! I might even join you! 🙂
Food: 1-2 meals/day are provided depending on YOUR interest in fresh, organic home cooked food or exploring the plethora of fabulous ethnic restaurants nearby. Did I mention ‘ceviche y tostados’?
Sessions: What do you want to experience in your retreat?
- Leadership development?
- Mindfulness meditation?
- Developing your intuition?
- Crafting a solid blueprint?
- All of the above and MORE?
There are so many ways I can support you – When you register you’ll receive an application to help customize your Retreat…exactly how you’d like it to be! And if you’re not sure, I will help you design the BEST plan possible!
Pricing: Just $375/day per person includes all of the above and So Much More – including many additional surprises and bonuses! Book by November 30th to receive this ‘early bird’ pricing! Price goes up to $425/day per person as of December 1st.
Email Joy@JoyPecchia.com for additional details or give Joy a call now at 952.471.2567.
Puerto Rico is a dream come true for me. When I started my company back in 2002 I knew how hard I would be working as an entrepreneur, so I wanted a reward for all of my hard work. I decided that reward would be…working from a warm climate to get away from the harsh Minnesota winters. Here were my 7 basic criteria in determining a location:
- temps in the mid 80’s
- mostly sunny skies
- near the ocean
- dollars for currency
- english language
- good cell phone coverage
- stable internet service
I had no idea where that ‘get away’ was located. It manifested through two different clients I had in Puerto Rico. They each raved about their island that I decided to research the island, realized it met all of my criteria, and voile! In 2009, 7 years later, I was spending my first winter in Puerto Rico. And this is my 7th winter. And all 7 criteria have been met every year!
In celebration of all of these 7’s (which is also my lucky number!) – This is the first year that I’m hosting a retreat, and it feels really special to me; to provide this for you.
You may have read in the news or on the internet that Puerto Rico is in financial collapse. The Retreat is held on Isla Verde Beach in Carolina, Puerto Rico. A short, 5 minute cab ride from the airport, and is in a safe, touristy area. I have never had any problems there and walk, bus and cab all over the island. I know the area really well and will help guide you towards things to do during your afternoons. And of course, just like anywhere else, be safe and responsible!
The Retreat does not include:
- Airfare (I’ve given a wide range of available dates so you can find the best airfare. Typically the airfare is quite reasonable!)
- Lodging (I can offer recommendations for you.)
- Restaurant meals (it DOES include 1-2 meals/day in the condo prepared fresh for you if that is your preference!
- Alcohol – feel free to enjoy your favorite beverage – stores are a short walk from the condo and there are numerous bars and restaurants everywhere!
- Ground transportation – take a cab from the airport — it’s a quick 5 minute ride and costs less than $15. Also, there are numerous cabs and buses to take you on any excursion you’d like while you’re on the island. And I know Eric, an amazing tour guide who will take you ANYWHERE, on ANY type of adventure that interests you:
- Hiking and or ziplining in the rainforest
- Horseback riding through a beautiful plantation
- Kayaking through one of only 7 Bioluminescent Bays in the world
- Touring the history, shops and restaurants of Old San Juan
- Surfing or boogie boarding on the nearby beach connected to the Ritz – great surf there!
- Jetskiing, kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing, kiteboarding — all available right on our beach!
- Swimming in the warm, calm surf, ocean waters on our beach. There are NO riptides!
- Swimming laps in the outdoor lap pool
- Playing afternoon bingo out by the pool – they are hardcore! 🙂
- Enjoying the mile and a half beach to walk and explore. Collect the beautiful sand dollars!
- I still haven’t done everything in 7 years – so much beauty to explore if that’s what interests you!
You will return to your life from your Leadership Retreat feeling refreshed, renewed and radically jazzed about your life, along with a customized blueprint and incredible winter get-away memories. (And yes, let’s remember the tan you’ll have too!)
You will know exactly how to discover and develop your inner truth and prioritize your 2016 plan (and Beyond!) that results in living an abundant life you LOVE.
Questions? Contact Joy via email (Joy@BeyondBBD.com) or phone (952.471.2567).